Set your timer for one minute… Choose an area to organize… Go!
Yes, I said it! You can get organized in one minute. Well, maybe not completely, but a start is all you need.
Here’s a list of things you can do in one minute or less :
- Throw old magazines, newspapers, etc. in the recycling bin
- Make a recycling bin out of an old box or storage container
- Put your keys in a place you can easily find them
- Hang up your coat
- Put your shoes away
- Make your bed
- Find 3 items in your closet to give away (CHALL-LUNGE!)
- Sort your mail and recycle papers you don’t need
- Create online folders to store emails to free up your inbox (Bonus: Create filters for specific emails to go to their designated folders automatically)
- Setup automatic payment for your bills
- Select electronic bank and bill statements (Reduces paper & helps the planet. Sweet!)
- Write a list of other things you can do in one minute or less!
The idea is to use this minute as a springboard. Little wins lead to big wins. Take a minute (or two if you’re ambitious) and make a list of things that you think you can do in a minute or less. Challenge yourself, then get going! You can accomplish a lot more than you may realize.
So, what will you do with your minute?