With anything you do, learning and growing is a must. Keeping that in mind, my previous blog theme wasn’t doing it for me. I wanted a blog that was simple and intuitive. So, I did a mini-face lift and would like to introduce you to the new and improved, Go Breathe Go!
Here’s what happened:
- I added a “Subscribe to GBG” option on the left to make it easier for you to get notified of newly published posts. It was previously hidden in weird places throughout the blog, which just didn’t make much sense. I want to stay as connected to you as possible, so adding this option was the best way to go.
- I got rid of the big crazy pictures. I want the first thing you see to be my wonderful writing (wink, wink). While I think pictures can help tell a story, I want them to compliment what I write, not overpower it.
- Go Breathe Go is now on Twitter, or Twitt-tah, as I call it. Come on over and follow me if you would be so kind.
- I added a new page dedicated to one of my FAVORITE THINGGGGS!!!! (*in my Oprah voice*) — Organization! I’m migrating all of my posts from my previous site and many of them will find a home on this page. I’ve already started the process, so please feel free to peruse.
- Last but not least, I added a little picture of myself at the top left. Think of it as my way of saying “HELLRRR” anytime you visit. 🙂
Go Breathe Go is my little corner of the universe where I share my passion for living a simple, happy, and healthy life. Join me! www.gobreathego.wordpress.com