Our homeschool year is over!
We wrapped up our homeschool year a couple of weeks ago, and we have been busy doing NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It has been marvelous. Overall, we had a full, busy, and wonderful year. That’s the short version — look out for my year in review soon.
As summer approaches and the weather gets warmer, we wanted to make the most of it, so I chatted with the kids and we came up with a summer bucket list. Here it is!
- Visit Nankin Mills Interpretive Center
- Visit Cider Mill (not sure which one(s) yet)
- Go Fruit Picking (not sure where yet)
- Visit Dinosaur Hill
- Visit Drayton Plains Nature Center
- Visit E.L. Johnson Nature Center (We vlogged last year’s visit.)
- Visit Lloyd Stage Nature Center
- Visit Midway Sports-N-Entertainment
- Visit U of M Museums
- Take Train to Ann Arbor
- Visit Splash Parks
- Visit a new park each week
- Go to the beach
- Visit Toledo Art Museum, Zoo, and Imagination Station
- Have a water balloon fight
- Blow lots of bubbles
- Learn to do backflips (Brandon) and the splits (Mommy)
We’re an ambitious bunch. Yes, we are. We will post videos of our adventures throughout the summer on our Youtube channel, so make sure to subscribe to follow our fun!
While we’re on the topic, here’s the first installment. Hope you enjoy!
P.S. I’ve created a template for you to make a summer bucket list with your kiddos, too. You can download it here!