Do you want to homeschool, but not sure where to begin?
Are you a new homeschooler who feels lost, overwhelmed, or clueless about how to create the best homeschool experience possible for you and your children?
Would you like to learn the tools to have the confidence, clarity, and commitment to home educate your children right from the start?
I can help!
Here are sample topics we can cover:
- Transitioning from school to homeschool
- Choosing curriculum
- Creating a daily schedule and rhythm
- Addressing homeschool comparisons and F.O.M.O. (Fear of Missing Out)
- Finding your homeschool style
- Homeschooling with babies and toddlers in tow
- Locating educational and extracurricular resources
- How to homeschool on a budget
- Homeschooling in the early years (preschool through 6 year olds)
- Being an introverted or anxious homeschool mom
- Finding local and online community support
- The reality of being a stay-at-home, homeschooling mother
- Overcoming self-doubt and naysayers
- The ultimate goal of homeschooling
“Homeschool Strong” Initial Call | 60-minutes | $65.00
On our initial, hour-long call, we’ll begin our partnership in creating the foundation for you and your children’s best homeschool experience. Using my years of experience, I’ll help you find solutions to “homeschool strong” right from the start. This call will leave you feeling heard, understood, and confident in your ability to homeschool your children. Read some testimonials of other homeschool mamas I’ve helped.
Monthly Mentoring Session | 30-minutes | $35.00 per month (3-month minimum required)
Our monthly mentoring sessions are designed to continue the momentum of our “Homeschool Strong” call. We’ll continue to:
- Build your knowledge of how to homeschool on your terms,
- Address fears and challenges you are facing, and
- Develop actionable steps to achieve the homeschool goals that work for you and your family.
Ready to begin?
Simply complete the short questionnaire below.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!